Our Stakeholder Mapping training will help you to identify and priorities your key political stakeholders, including politicians, journalists, influencers, thinkers, activists and members of the public.
This training session will help to build your skills and understanding of stakeholder mapping and engagement. We will look at how to determine the best ways to engage with those you need to influence. Our open, participative course will also provide an opportunity to discuss how to secure internal buy-in and get the maximum value out of your stakeholder mapping and engagement.
This popular Connect training session will:
• Add value to your future communications and engagement
• Explain how to get the most out of stakeholder mapping
• Help you to identify who’s who, who you know and who you don’t
• Look at how to run an effective mapping exercise
• Help you to prepare an activity plan for future stakeholder engagement
• Help you to refresh and review your stakeholder map
Connect’s trainers are professional public affairs practitioners. Our experience of working with a wide range of clients across sectors and industries gives us an unrivalled insight into the most effective ways of getting results.
Please contact Rob Dale, Account Director, on email@example.com to discuss Connect’s training services, and you can find out about our other training courses here.