We are recruiting for public affairs consultants at account manager, senior account manager and account director levels.
Connect is a Top 10 UK public affairs agency, we are a fast-growing team of 40 consultants with offices in London and Belfast, and a diverse range of clients including FTSE 100 companies, leading trade bodies, trade unions, coalitions and charities.
Connect pride ourselves on the quality of our consultancy advice, in strategy, content and delivery, to achieve CIPR and PRCA recognised award-winning outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Experts in UK politics with a strong understanding of political and decision-making processes in Westminster, Whitehall and town halls
- Dynamic and highly flexible, able to juggle a range of clients, issues and priorities
- A team player, able to work with colleagues with different styles and ways of working
- A self-starter, and highly motivated, able to use your initiative to deliver strong consultancy support for clients
- Entrepreneurial, able to grow client income and win new business
- Confident in media (including social media) relations and able to support clients to gain or manage media coverage and reputation
- A good writer, able to produce compelling content for reports, proposals, and client outputs such as correspondence, briefings and press articles.
Connect is an inclusive workplace and employer. Our staff are our greatest asset, and we are an Investor in People (Gold), committed to building and developing the skills of our growing team.
Our office base is close to Parliament in Millbank Tower, Westminster but we are fully adapted for remote working. We are happy to discuss flexible working, including working part-time or reduced working hours, job sharing and some remote working. Benefits include a pension and performance related bonus. We also offer the same enhanced parental rights to women, men, birth parents and non-birth parents.
Salary: Account Manager – c £35,000; Senior Account Manager – c £40,000; Account Director – c £45,000 plus
Closing Date: Please contact us as soon as possible. This is an active recruitment process and we are keen to meet with suitable applicants.
To apply: Please send CV and covering email to Pav Basra, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org