Our monitoring, research and intelligence service provides clients with all the latest developments from Westminster, Whitehall, the devolved assemblies, public bodies, think tanks and beyond.
Every item of monitoring from reports to news flashes is sent by one of our team personally. We add intelligence and comment where appropriate, provide links that might be helpful, suggest actions, and flag for urgency if needed.
Our USP is the combination of a personal service, based on knowing our clients well, and providing added value intelligence and advice from our wider consultancy team.
We can provide monitoring and intelligence as a standalone service or as part of a wider brief for public affairs or corporate communications support.
We also undertake project based work including:
- detailed monitoring of a specific piece of legislation
- research on major topics, such as the impact of Brexit on your sector
- biographies, e.g. a guide to the MPs in a locality
- stakeholder mapping
- risk and assurance research and advice, such as around procurement
- perceptions audits, to help you find out what your stakeholders think of you
Talk to us about:
- bespoke political monitoring
- daily, weekly or monthly political reports
- stakeholder insight and perceptions auditing
- political and market risk analysis
- reports and briefings
- political and policy research
- horizon scanning