Past event: This event has already taken place.
“Ecommerce and the UK: leading the way, shaping the agenda”
Ecommerce is now a vital component of the UK economy.
This summit will bring together a range of UK policymakers, key European policy makers, leading UK-based companies trading online, international retailers trading in the UK, payment providers, distributors and commentators to discuss the big issues affecting ecommerce in the UK.
Join us for plenary sessions with keynote speeches, and panel discussions on creating a competitive EU Digital Single Market and ensuring that ecommerce continues to drive UK economic growth.
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for the Digital Economy
- Vicky Ford MEP, Chair of the European Parliament’s Internal Market and Consumer Protection Committee
- Dr Adam Marshall, Acting Director General, British Chambers of Commerce
- David O’Sullivan, Policy Officer, DG TAXUD, European Commission
- Sietske De Groot, Senior EU Adviser, Federation of Small Businesses
- Sébastien Begnis, ASD Group
- Maurits Bruggink, Secretary General, EMOTA
For further information please contact James Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7592 9490.
Date & Time
Date: Tuesday 17 May 2016
Time: 09.00 - 13.30
Who should attend
- UK policymakers – Ministers, Civil Servants, MPs
- Key policy makers in the European Commission and MEPs
- Leading UK-based companies trading online
- International retailers trading in the UK
- Payment providers
- Media and commentators, including trade press and think tanks
RICS at Parliament Square
12 Great George Street
London SW1P 3AD