Past event: This event has already taken place.
People, policies and processes – a session to look at the big issues for the North on the road to 2015
To make the most of the opportunities presented by the 2015 General Election, you will need to be ahead of the game and prepared for the changing political landscape. With a year to go, what policy bumps and potholes are we going to see on the Road to 2015? This training session looks at the battlegrounds and tests the polls and trends.
Connect Communications is holding a policy and public affairs training session in Manchester for public affairs, communications and policy professionals to examine the emerging policy battlegrounds and the opportunities likely to impact on the North on the road to the 2015 General Election.
Working in partnership with polling company ComRes, Connect will present the latest opinion polling as well as reviewing the parties’ policy priorities and manifesto processes.
This half-day Road to 2015 session will:
- Put public affairs into context including elections, polls, and political pressures
- Measure the success of the Coalition’s policies to rebalance the economy and generate growth in the North
- Look at the emerging policy trends including transport, housing, health and the economy
- A look at the key decision makers, influencers and political candidates with most impact on Northern constituencies
- Provide insight and intelligence on how Labour, Liberal Democrat and Conservative priorities could impact on your organisation
- Help you get the most out of the general election campaign – refreshing your public affairs strategy, public campaigning and manifestos processes
FIRST 6 BOOKINGS FROM VOLUNTARY SECTOR FREE!
For more information please email James Noble at email@example.com
Date & Time
Date: Thursday 5 June 2014
Time: 9.30 - 12.30
Manchester Central Library
Manchester M3 3WD