Past event: This event has already taken place.
Connect does more than any other agency at party conferences and we currently hold the Public Affairs Award for Best Fringe Event. This session will ensure your team organises and delivers a successful conference season.
This short (90 minute) course covers:
- How the main party conferences work – and what is different about them
- Conference dos and don’ts
- Meeting the people who matter: delivering a high-value contact programme
- Organising stands, events and meetings
- Working the conference fringe
- Where to network by day and at night
- Learn from Connect’s conference specialists and get the inside track on how to survive the conference season.
To discuss this course, or to talk through how we can help your organisation sharpen your public affairs activity, please call Rob Dale on 020 7592 9592 or email email@example.com.
Date & Time
Date: Thursday 21 March 2019
Time: 9.30 - 11.00
Senior Account Manager
020 7592 9592