MiP is marking their 10th Anniversary in 2015. This year’s conference was their first conference after the General Election. It presented a prime opportunity for a stock take and a look at the next chapter in the evolution of the NHS and the health issues which would impact on you.
If you didn’t complete the evaluation and monitoring form, we would be delighted if you could please complete the feedback form online now.
For more information about the annual conference, please contact Connect Conferences:
telephone: 020 7592 9490
by post: Third Floor, Millbank Tower, London, SW1P 4QP
Date & Time
Date: Wednesday 18 November 2015
Conference materials and presentations
Click on the link below for the presentations from the masterclasses held on the day, as well as other conference materials:
- NHS Pensions – The future…known knowns and known unknowns – Dale Walmsley, Actuary, First Actuarial plc
- Engaging Patients in Designing Better Care – Professor Lis Paice OBE, Chair, North West London Integrated Care Pilot and Alison Cameron, King’s Fund
- The Well Being and Performance Agenda – making the workplace a fabulous place to work – Professor Derek Mowbray, Director, Management Advisory Service
- Top Tips for Managers – Professor Derek Mowbray, Director, Management Advisory Service
- MiP’s 10th anniversary brochure
- A day in the life of a healthcare manager – a poem – Rob Gee, Big Difference Company