Tuesday 27th June 2016
City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA
Join us for this not-be-missed highlight of the low carbon transport calendar!
This year, the LowCVP annual conference, supported by the Mayor of London, will take place at City Hall on Tuesday 27 June 2017. The conference will be followed by a drinks reception in ‘London’s Living Room’.
The conference will coincide with the publication of new transport and environment strategies for the capital. It will focus on how city-level policy needs to adapt to tackle the twin challenges of climate change and air pollution in an era of ‘mobility revolution’.
Key themes will include:
- Tackling the twin challenges of air quality and climate change in cities
- Maximising ‘electric miles’ and how the electric revolution provides the UK with industrial opportunity
- Changing technologies: cleaner, low carbon urban vehicles & fuels: buses, taxis and commercial fleets
- Changing practices; efficiencies and innovation – urban mobility of the future
- How the LowCVP is helping to accelerate the mobility revolution in cities
The VIP drinks reception will follow the conference in London’s Living Room (at the top of City Hall).
For further details, please click here.
For sponsorship and association opportunities around the event, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Confirmed speakers include
- Andrew Benfield, Group Director of Transport, Energy Saving Trust
- Chris Carter, Transport Strategy Manager, Nottingham City Council
- Andy Eastlake, Managing Director, LowCVP
- Peter Harris, Director of Sustainability, UPS
- Justin Laney, General Manager – Central Transport, John Lewis Partnership
- Lilli Matson, Head of Strategy & Outcome Planning, Transport for London
- Brian Matthews, Head of Transport Innovation, Milton Keynes Council
- Darran Messem, Chairman, LowCVP
- Natasha Robinson, Head, Office of Low Emission Vehicles
- Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor for Environment & Energy, London
- Nina Skero, Managing Economist, Centre for Economics and Business Research
- Nina Skorupska, Chief Executive, Renewable Energy Association
- James Thornton, Chief Executive, Client Earth
- Alex Williams, Director of City Planning, Transport for London
More speakers to be announced soon.
For more information about the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at the Conference, queries about registration or about the format for the day, please contact Fiona Gardner or James Noble at Connect Communications on 020 7592 9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
Date: Tuesday 27 June 2017
Time: 9.30 - 19.00
Join the LowCVP
Join the LowCVP now and save £250 or more on conference fees.
Join us for this event.
£75.00 – £475.00
|Commercial Non Member||£475.00|
|Public Sector Member||£150.00|
|Public Sector Non Member||£350.00|
|Charity Non Member||£150.00|
City Hall, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2AA