All-Party Parliamentary Groups provide a vital forum in which MPs and stakeholders can discuss issues of mutual interest and hold the government to account.
APPGs are increasingly seen as an effective means to shaping policy and although they have no formal powers they are carefully regulated. This course will show you how to:
- make and maintain an APPG’s formal entry on the APPG Register
- identify a group Chair and group Officers
- organise the APPG Annual General Meeting and formal meetings
- publish dates of meetings on the All-Party Notice
- secure media coverage for your APPG
Connect has unrivalled experience in setting up successful APPGs – come learn from us about how your organisation would benefit from working with APPGs.
Join us for this event.
£200.00 – £250.00
To discuss this course, or to talk through how we can help your organisation sharpen your public affairs activity, please call Anne Mirkovic on 020 7592 9592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
Date: Tuesday 23 June 2020
Time: 14.00 - 15.30