Past event: This event has already taken place.
The only certainty about the 2015 General Election is that anything could happen. Are you ready for any outcome? How can you use the time between now and 7 May 2015 to engage MPs and candidates so you can hit the ground running once the votes have been counted?
This unique skills-based session is aimed at public affairs professionals at all levels as well as those responsible for supporting public affairs, communications and marketing for clients working with political stakeholders and who need up-to-the-minute intelligence on what the likely outcomes of the General Election will mean.
This course will give you:
- Latest polling and analysis from ComRes
Intelligence and insight
There are potentially 9 outcomes on 7 May. Find out what each means for you. Connect trainers will provide you with the inside track on the chances of a:
- New majority government
- Coalition 2.0?
- No Overall Control (NOC) result – what are the practicalities of confidence and supply?
- Minority government – what happens if a minor party holds the balance of power? Including UKIP, SNP, Plaid Cymru and parties who only field candidates in Northern Ireland.?
Practical tips and tactics
Find out how best to:
- Engage with PPCs (including UKIP) in an election year
- Focus your resources and get results in marginal seats
- Hit the ground running on May 8th 2015
To discuss this course, or to talk through how we can help your organisation sharpen your public affairs activity, please call Charles Pitt on 020 7592 9592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
Date: Thursday 5 March 2015
Time: 9:30 - 12:45
020 7222 3533