The starting point for any effective public affairs or communications strategy is to understand your audiences. For many of us, that means identifying and prioritising your key political stakeholders, including politicians, journalists, influencers, thinkers, activists and members of the public.
This session will help you to identify and prioritise your political stakeholders and help to build your skills and understanding of stakeholder mapping and engagement. We will look at how to determine the best ways to engage with those you need to influence. Our open, participative course will also provide an opportunity to discuss how to secure internal buy-in and get the maximum value out of your stakeholder mapping and engagement.
This popular Connect training session will:
• Add value to your future communications and engagement
• Explain how to get the most out of stakeholder mapping
• Help you to identify who’s who, who you know and who you don’t
• Look at how to run an effective mapping exercise
• Help you to prepare an activity plan for future stakeholder engagement
• Help you to refresh and review your stakeholder map
Connect’s trainers are professional public affairs practitioners. Our experience of working with a wide range of clients across sectors and industries gives us an unrivalled insight into the most effective ways of getting results.
Join us for this event.
£200.00 – £250.00
To discuss this course, or to talk through how we can help your organisation sharpen your public affairs activity, please call Charles Pitt on 020 7592 9592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
020 7592 9592 DD/MM/YYYY
Date & Time
Date: Thursday 30 November 2017
Time: 9:30 - 12:30
020 7592 9592