Connect launches HOW TO training series
Connect has launched a new series of 90 minute HOW TO training courses. These are practical courses which give you and your colleagues the skills and insights to deliver effective public affairs.
In addition to our upcoming course – Getting the most of party conferences on Wednesday 31 August from 0930-1100 we are now offering:
- HOW TO run an APPG – 14 September
- HOW TO lobby backbench MPs and Peers – 28 September
- HOW TO lobby a Bill making its way through parliament – 12 October
- HOW TO make the most of parliamentary events – 26 October
The sessions are led by Connect’s own consultants – people who are putting these skills into practice every day. We will share our expert knowledge, insider tips and practical advice for building your organisation’s influence in Westminster. There is more information about each course below.
Courses run from 0930-1100 or from 1530 until 1700.
Individual courses cost £100 (£75 concessions) – if you book four courses in advance by 1 September we will offer you the fourth course for free.
Connect’s HOW TO training courses will be delivered by two of our senior consultants:
- Charles Pitt has over a decade’s experience in Westminster and Whitehall working for Conservative Minister, in the House of Commons and as an activist in local and party leadership elections.
- Rob Dale has worked in Westminster for over six years and is the author of How to be a Parliamentary Researcher
For more information about the HOW TO courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org