Connect Campaign Award Launched
Connect Communications has launched (28/4/15) a new competition to find a new pro bono campaign to support in the year ahead. Proud of its award winning history and tradition of supporting charities and not-for-profit organisations, the Campaign Award will entitle the winner to a year’s worth of public affairs and campaigns support. Entries will be considered by our Judging Panel, which will include our staff and Connect ‘Alumni’. The winner of the competition will be announced in July 2015.
Chief Executive Gill Morris said:
“We are really excited to be offering an unique opportunity for an organisation to work with us as our first official pro-bono client. Our work with charities, campaigns and good causes is well known across the public affairs industry and in many ways this competition is about extending that work to a wider group of clients. We want to throw our doors open to campaigners who would really benefit from working with a high quality public affairs agency like Connect but don’t have the resources to do so.”
Organisations will be asked to submit entries and three candidate organisations will be invited to ‘pitch’ to our Judging Panel. All of Connect’s consultants will have their say on the winning entry and will have the opportunity to work with the successful candidate:
“Our pro-bono client will be working with a full team of consultants from director level down – we will deliver an exciting, innovative and dynamic programme just as we do for all our clients. We are going to put our heart and soul into this – working hard as a team and doing the best for a good cause has always been the Connect way. I’m thrilled that we are now expanding the opportunities for good causes to work with us.”
Please contact Charles Pitt via 020 7592 9592 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries, or to submit an entry.
Notes to editors
- More information about the Connect Campaign Award can be found on Connect’s website here
- To register your interest in entering please email email@example.com by 29 May 2015. Please provide a short statement to confirm your eligibility, also stating your charitable or non- profit making status. We will then send you the application form to be completed by 12 June 2015.
- A long list of applications will be considered by an independent judging panel including public affairs professionals and Connect Alumni.
- A short list of three applicants will be published in June 2015. We will inform all applicants in advance of announcing the shortlist.
- The three short listed organisations will be invited to give a short presentation/ interview to the Judging Panel.
- The Connect Campaign Award will be announced at the Connect Summer Party on 15 July 2015.
- Organisations wishing to find out more about how they could benefit from working with Connect are welcome to contact us before submitting an application at firstname.lastname@example.org.