Connect deliver bespoke training services for inhouse communications and public affairs teams – from preparing for select committees to writing political engagement strategies.
We tailor all our courses to suit the needs, resource, experience and objectives of the organisation. Recent sessions that we have delviered include:
- Planning for party conference – events and contact programmes
- Select committee preparation – find out more here
- Stakeholder mapping – find out more here
- Developing your public affairs strategy
- How Parliament really works
- The legislative process and how you can influence it
- Engaging with and/or running an All-Party Parliamentary Group
- Futures techniques for public affairs
If you’d like to discuss our training services in more detail please contact Rob Dale, Account Director on email@example.com.