Senior Account Executive – Digital and Design
We are recruiting for a Senior Account Executive – Digital and Design, with graphic design and social media experience.
Connect is a top 100 UK PR agency and one of the UK’s main specialists in public affairs and corporate communications. We are a fast-growing team of over 40 consultants with offices in London and Belfast, and a diverse range of clients including FTSE 100 companies, leading trade bodies, trade unions, coalitions and charities.
Connect pride ourselves on the quality of our consultancy advice, in strategy, content and delivery, to achieve CIPR and PRCA recognised award-winning outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our London office at a time of rapid growth for Connect. Working closely with our Head of Creative Services and our account teams, the successful candidate will help deliver high-quality and creative design and digital solutions to our clients.
Required skills (at least two):
- Design, build and maintenance of simple websites
- Design experience – both social media and print
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as platforms such as Canva
- Social media management experience across channels, including social media advertising
Desired additional skills:
- Experience of managing digital campaigns
- Targeted social media advertising
- Interest in politics/current affairs
- Community engagement experience
The role will be based at our London office at Millbank Tower with flexible working arrangements. COVID-19 guidance is in place currently and staff are working remotely.
Salary: Subject to negotiation, £25-30K as a guide
Closing date: Please contact us as soon as possible. This is an active recruitment process and we are keen to meet with suitable applicants.
To apply: Please send a CV, covering email and two examples of previous work (link will be accepted) to Pav Basra at firstname.lastname@example.org