As a growing, vibrant business, we are looking for a Public Affairs and Events Intern to join our conferences and events team.
You will help to deliver a wide range of events both in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK. This internship would suit candidates who are:
- Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- A team player with strong attention to detail and proven administrative skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Looking for their first job in politics
- Interested in the work that Connect’s clients do
- This is a 6 month fixed-term contract with the option to extend.
Full-time. Connect pay the London Living Wage and follow the PRCA guidelines for ethical internship https://www.prca.org.uk/sites/default/files/PRCA%20Intern%20Guidelines.pdf
The role is based in our Westminster offices with travel elsewhere in the UK as required.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 5th June 2019
Wednesday 29 May 2019
Please send a CV and covering letter to Pav Basra at firstname.lastname@example.org