Advanced public affairs: making the most of Brexit
Past event: This event has already taken place.
2017 promises to be a momentous year in UK politics – are you tooled up to delivery effective public affairs against a backdrop of Brexit? This course will help you keep your eyes on the main prize: ensuring that your voice is heard in the noisy Westminster Village. Connect’s public affairs professionals will share with you their experiences of delivering for clients as they plan for another busy year. The course includes:
- monitoring Brexit – providing accurate, timely and reliable intelligence
- providing advice in uncharted territory and managing expectations
- what to expect in the first Queen’s Speech since the referendum
- lobbying around the Mayoral and local elections
- the Trump factor – how will US politics shape the debate in the UK
To discuss this course, or to talk through how we can help your organisation sharpen your public affairs activity, please call Charles Pitt on 020 7592 9592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
Date: Thursday 23 February 2017
Time: 9:30 - 12:30
020 7592 9592